TITAN Two is an ALL-IN-ONE gaming device that combines features of dozens of products in a single form factor. Use your favourite gamepad, keyboard, mouse, fight-stick, wheel and virtually any gaming controller on consoles and computers. Program your Titan Two with downloadable Gamepacks and scripts for the ultimate edge on local gaming or competitive multiplayer matches. Create your own scripts with Gtuner IV to have full control over your gaming experience at the millisecond precision. All console specific features, such as motion sensors, touchpad, chatpad, speaker and headsets, are supported. Compatible with PS4, PS5, XBOX ONE, XBOX SERIES X / S, NINTENDO SWITCH, PLAYSTATION 3, XBOX 360, PC COMPUTERS and more.
- Titan Two is a fully programmable gaming device compatible with PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S / X, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PlayStation TV, PS4 Remote Play, Xbox One App, Android Systems, Computers and more. Programming Software available for Windows and Mac.
- Use your preferred controller on any compatible gaming system. The Titan Two is an all-in-one gaming device that replaces dozens of gaming adapters, converters and crossover devices found on the market. The Titan Bluetooth Module (sold separately) allows Bluetooth enabled controllers to be used wirelessly with the Titan Two, USB wireless adapters are also supported.
- Customize the controller layout according to your needs for any game. Exclusive MODs, combos and macros can be easily enabled with a simple drag-and-drop of Gamepacks or community made scripts. No chips to install, no tools required. Create your own scripts, combos and macros at the millisecond precision. Program automated commands in reaction to events. The possibilities are endless.
- Play with Keyboard and Mouse for Xbox one and PS4 with an unprecedented level of configuration. The Titan Two is fully compliant with the HID standard, making it compatible with virtually any HID gaming devices, such as fight-sticks, steering wheels, joysticks, foot switches, etc.
- Package Contents: Titan Two Device, High Quality Micro-USB Cable 40cm (1.3 FT), Quick Setup Guide. PC required to run Consoletuner Software.
Converters, Adapters and Crossover DevicesUse your preferred controller on any compatible gaming system. The Titan Two solution replaces dozens of gaming adapters, converters and crossover devices found on the market. An unbeatable value for money.
Mods, Macros, Combos and Modded Controllers
Exclusive MODs, combos and macros (i.e. rapidfire, jitter, drop-shot, anti-recoil, turbo button, etc) can be easily enabled to any game with a simple drag-and-drop of Gamepacks or community made scripts. No chips to install, no tools required.
Controller Layout Customization and Button Remapping
Customize the layout of buttons and sticks accordingly your needs and for any game. This feature can be combined with Gamepacks and Scripts.
Play with Keyboard and Mouse on Consoles
Keyboard and Mouse direct connected to the Titan Two, or redirected from the computer via Gtuner IV, are fully supported and can be used to play console games with an unprecedented level of configuration.
Fight Sticks, Steering Wheels and Joysticks
The Titan Two is fully compliant with the HID standard, making it compatible with virtually any HID gaming devices, such as fight-sticks, steering wheels, joysticks, foot switches, etc.
Wireless Support for Controllers and Consoles
Controller and consoles can be used wirelessly with the Titan Two by way of the Bluetooth Module (sold separately) or by external wireless adapters, such as the one provided for the Xbox controllers.
Powerful and Full-Featured Scripting Language
Create scripts, combos and macros at the millisecond precision. Program automated commands in reaction to events. Simulate motion sensor and touchpad actions. The possibility are endless.
Programing Software for Windows and Mac
Gtuner IV is a multi-platform software for programming, updating and configuring the Titan Two device.
For more information please visit the ConsoleTuner website.
ConsoleTuner has an active forum which can be found here for further support and advice.
Beta Firmware release for XBX and PS5 compatibility can be found here.