It’s not a complicated process: you’ve got your PS4 controller and your phone. But in order to play games on your phone, you need a way to keep the controller within arm’s reach. That’s where our Phone Mount for PS4 Controller comes in. It fits snugly onto the back of your controller, giving you a better gaming experience by keeping your hands free of your phone so you can focus on the game.
This phone mount is designed for people who play PS4 on their Android phone or iPhone. It allows you to play PS4 games remotely using your phone. The best way to enjoy your favourite games without having to turn on your TV. Adjustable viewing angle and better gaming experience.
The gaming clip for PS4 controller is suitable for Iphone 11, X, 8, 7, 6, 5, SE, 4, 3, Samsung Galaxy S20 S10 S9 S8 S7 Note 9 8 A9 C9, HTC One, LG, Sony Xperia, Moto, Google, Nokia Lumia, Huawei, Xiaomi and many other android smartphones. It fits all smart phones up to 88mm in width.
You must connect the PS4 controller with your IOS / Android / Cell phone device through Bluetooth and use for PS4 Remote Play. A PS4, PS4 Slim or PS4 Pro Dualshock 4 controller is required and the clamp may not be compatible with after market controllers.
- The PS4 phone mount enables you to clip your Mobile Phone, Android or Iphone to the PS4 controller for a better gaming experience.
- The PS4 controller phone mount clamp is suitable for Iphone, HTC, Motorola, LG, Samsung Galaxy Series, Sony Xperia phones, other android smartphones. You must connect the Playstation 4 controller with your IOS / Android device through Bluetooth for use with PS4 Remote Play.
- PS4 mobile phone holder can be Adjusted to give the perfect viewing angle. Adjust the angle of the screen from 0-180 degrees and beyond for the perfect android controller or mobile game controller play experience.
- Maximum phone size is 3.46 inch or 88 mm in width.
- Whats Included : 1 x PS4 Smart clip. Does not include PS4 Dualshock 4 controller or mobile phone.
- Press and hold down the Share and PS buttons together for a few seconds. Let go of the buttons when your controller light starts to blink.
- On your Android device, launch the Settings app and tap on Bluetooth & device connection. Tap on Pair new device at the top to start looking for your PS4 dualshock controller.
- When the controller appears in the device list, tap on it to connect to it.
- The light will stop blinking on your PS4 controller which indicates your Android device has been successfully paired with the PS4 controller.
- Your iPhone or iPad must be running the latest iOS 13 for your device to be able to connect to the PS4 controller. If you don’t run this version of the iOS, you will need to update it. Head to Settings > General > Software Update and update the device to the latest version available.
- Press and hold the Share and PS buttons together and your controller will start blinking.
- Head to Settings > Bluetooth on your Iphone and tap on the controller to connect to it.
- When you’re connected, the light on the controller will stop blinking. You’re now ready to play games and navigate around on your iOS device using your PS4 dualshock controller.
We also have an Xbox One Controller Phone Mount