With Brook X One Adapter, you can use your Xbox One controller to play your favourite PS4, Switch, PC and Xbox One games wirelessly. Brook Xbox One Adapter will unlock the full potential of your Xbox One controller and Improve your gaming experience!! The X One Adapter must be connected via wire at first time use for the purpose of registration – thereafter the X One Adapter will remember the controller and it can be used without wires.
- Brook X ONE Adapter is Compatible with XBOX One, Nintendo Switch, PS4, and PC (XID) – Use your Xbox One and Elite controller to play games. Perfect if you prefer the XBOX One controllers over Dualshock, Pro Contoller or Joycon.
- WIRELESS CONTROL (FOR PS4 and SWITCH) – Play PS4, Xbox One and Switch with Xbox one controller wirelessly without the need for a USB dongle receiver. Bluetooth Support for PC.
- SUPPORTS MOTION CONTROL (FOR PS4 and SWITCH), Audio function (for Xbox one headphone) – Use your headset on Xbox One controller. Supports Turbo And Remap – Setting the button configuration by yourself.
- Emulate PS4 touchpad via combo keys.(for PS4) Device switching mode PS4 / Switch / PC XID Xbox One wireless can be done via the combo keys.
- RECHARGEABLE 800 MAH BATTERY – You can play Xbox One controllers while charging the battery. Does not include play and charge cable.
1. Supports Switch, PS4, PC (XID) and iOS 13 above
You can use Xbox One controller to play games on PS4, Nintendo Swtich, Xbox one, PC (XID) and iOS 13 above.
2. Wireless control (for PS4/SW)
You can play PS4, Xbox one and Switch with Xbox one controller wirelessly.
3. Supports motion control(for PS4/SW)
4. Audio function ( for PS4 / Xbox one)
Use your headset on Xbox One controller. (for PS4/Xbox one)
5. Support turbo and remap((This function doesn’t support on Xbox one platform)
Setting the button configuration by yourself.
6. Rechargeable battery
You can play Xbox One controller when you are charging the battery.
7. Emulate PS4 touchpad via combo keys.(for PS4)
8. New function after firmware update(V1.4)!
Wireless use on PC (via Bluetooth, Windows 8 and above suggested, no headset support)
Wired use on Xbox One and PC (headset support)
For full instructions head over to Brook website
PC required for firmware updates.
1. Please keep away from electrical conductive objects.
2. Please do not disassemble the battery or place it in high temperature enviroment.
3. Please recycle the battery when you don’t use it.