With Brook X One Adapter, you can use your Xbox One controller to play your favourite PS4, Switch, PC and Xbox One games wirelessly. Brook Xbox One Adapter will unlock the full potential of your Xbox One controller and Improve your gaming experience!! The X One Adapter must be connected via wire at first time use for the purpose of registration – thereafter the X One Adapter will remember the controller and it can be used without wires.
- Brook X ONE Adapter is Compatible with XBOX One, Nintendo Switch, PS4, and PC (XID) – Use your Xbox One and Elite controller to play games. Perfect if you prefer the XBOX One controllers over Dualshock, Pro Contoller or Joycon.
- WIRELESS CONTROL (FOR PS4 and SWITCH) – Play PS4, Xbox One and Switch with Xbox one controller wirelessly without the need for a USB dongle receiver. Bluetooth Support for PC.
- SUPPORTS MOTION CONTROL (FOR PS4 and SWITCH), Audio function (for Xbox one headphone) – Use your headset on Xbox One controller. Supports Turbo And Remap – Setting the button configuration by yourself.
- Emulate PS4 touchpad via combo keys.(for PS4) Device switching mode PS4 / Switch / PC XID Xbox One wireless can be done via the combo keys.
- RECHARGEABLE 800 MAH BATTERY – You can play Xbox One controllers while charging the battery. Does not include play and charge cable.
Device mode switching instructions
If your X One Adapter is connected to Xbox One or Xbox One X, you need to Press the Brook Key to turn the power off, then Long Press the Brook Key. Please press the Switch button when the Brook Key flashing LED light, When you press the switch button for more than 2 seconds, and the LED light stop flashing, it means mode switching is successful. Please press the Brook key to wake the Xbox One controller.
When you press the switch button for more than 2 seconds, and the LED light stop flashing, it means mode switching is successful. Please press the Brook key to wake the Xbox One controller.
Headset supported when X one Adapter is in PS4 mode and used on PS4.
Whenever it sleeps/wake up, it will remember the last switch mode setting.
Turbo function availbale buttons : A,B,X,Y,LB,RB,LT,RT,LTSB,RTSB,Paddles(1,2,3,4), In tatal 14 buttons (refereed to as FK).
For setting paddles, you need to clear the original setting on Xbox One before setting turbo on them.
*Press Brook Key + Menu (LED display will do off) to save the Turbo setting.
Remap function available buttons : ,,,,A,B,X,Y,LB,RB,LT,RT,LTSB,RTSB, in total 14 buttons (referred to as FB).
*Press Brook Key + Menu (LED display will go off) to save the Remap setting.
How to charge the battery and the LED display
2. Please do not disassemble the battery or place it in high temperature environment.
3. Please recycle the battery when you dont use it.