You can play all kinds of racing games on different consoles with your favourite Racing Wheel with the Brook Ras1ution! Compatible with PS3 / PS4 / XBOX ONE / XBOX 360 and Nintendo Switch.
Compatibility list of steering wheels :
Logitech : Logitech Driving Force GT Racing Wheel
Logitech : G25
Logitech : G27
Logitech : G29
Logitech : Logitech Driving Force Pro
HORI : STEERING CONTROLLER
Microsoft : Wireless Racing Wheel (Xbox360 Wireless receiver required)
Fanatec: CSL Elite PS4 (LED purple)
THRUSTMASTER-T150(Set to PS3 Mode)
THRUSTMASTER-T150 PRO(Set to PS3 Mode)
THRUSTMASTER-T300 Ferrari GTE(Set to PS3 Mode)
THRUSTMASTER-T300RS GT Edition(Set to PS3 Mode)
THRUSTMASTER-T300 Ferrari Integral Alcantara® Edition(Set to PS3 Mode)
THRUSTMASTER-T150 Ferrari Wheel Force Feedback(Set to PS3 Mode)
THRUSTMASTER-T500 RS(Set to PS3 Mode)
THRUSTMASTER-T60 Racing Wheel
FlashFire ES500R HURRICANE WHEEL(Set to PS4 Mode)
(For those wheels which are not listed indicates that they have not been tested yet.)
Application – Brook offers the Ras1ution app. You can download it from the App store / Google play. After connecting your mobile device to ras1ution by Bluetooth, you can set and save different modes as needed. (The profiles will save in your phone, and you can use it no matter where you are.)
Custom settings – Ras1ution is not only powerful enough to support several consoles and racing devices but also great for users to customise, make every user have the best experience in a racing game!
Updatable – Users can update the Ras1ution firmware via the app (Bluetooth) or set up different profiles, which can be saved on mobile devices wherever they are used.
Detachable braided cable – An often-forgotten detail is the look and feels of the cable, Ras1ution comes with detachable braided high-quality cable, making it not only look great but also more durable.
Friendly HUD – Brook HUD makes it easy to understand the profiles you are using. You don’t need to set it up by memory or sixth sense!
NOTE: User Guide and latest Firmware can be downloaded via QR Code.
How to Use :
1. Connect the Ras1ution converter to the console.
2. Connect your racing wheel to USB port 1.
3. Press the start button to choose the platform (switch on the left or right key) and press the start button again to save.
4. You can set the force feedback strength (+/- 5 stages)/steering range (+/- 5 stages)/ Language on menu and press start button to save.
5. In force feedback strength and steering range pages, you can press the left or right key to increase or decrease, and press the start button to save.
6. In setting pages, you can press down key to resume default setting or press up key back to the menu.
7. Brook supply the Ras1ution app, you can download from App store/Google play to set and save the mode as you wish (this profile will save in your mobile, you can connect it no matter where you are)
8. You can connect to PC or using Bluetooth to update the firmware of Ras1ution.
Visit the official Brook website for full and updated instructions.
1 x Ras1ution Converter
1 x Type-C Cable (100cm)