Unlock a New Realm of Gaming with new XIM MATRIX
For gamers, by gamers. XIM MATRIX is not just another adapter; it’s a revolution. Built with the Xim expertise from their rich history of empowering gamers, Xims first multi-input device adapter that caters to both PC and console gamers.
Break free from traditional gaming constraints and experience the ultimate freedom in device choice – be it mice, keyboards, gyro controllers, cross console controllers, or any combination.
Why Choose XIM MATRIX?
- Device Freedom: Whether you hail from a PC or console background, seamlessly game with mice, keyboards, gyro controllers, and even cross-console controllers.
- Precision at its Core: Xim proprietary Smart Translator ensures unmatched aim translation technology, offering consistent precision results that stand unparalleled in the industry.
- Gaming, Evolved: Introducing Smart Actions, Xim Matrix advanced macro system, providing flexibility like never before. Craft your unique gaming experience.
- Empowering All Gamers: Xims commitment to the disabled gamer community is unwavering. With XIM MATRIX, we’re taking a leap forward, offering enhanced capabilities and support.
- Stay Ahead with Updates: Firmware upgradability ensures your XIM MATRIX is always at the forefront of gaming technology.
- Stay Connected: Be part of an active community forum, where like-minded gamers converge, discuss, share, and grow.
Xim Matrix Features at a Glance:
- Next generation multi-input device gaming adapter
Game with mice, keyboards, gyro controllers, cross console controllers, and any combination thereof
- Wireless support of gyro and cross console controllers
- XIM MATRIX Manager app (available on Android, iOS and PC) used for real-time device configuration
- Smart Translator precision aim system
- Smart Actions advanced macro engine
- True Aim Curves that respond as designed (unlike other input devices with custom curves)
- Supports Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC
- Firmware upgradable
- Active community forum
Xim Matrix Simplicity:
XIM’s simplicity and flexibility is also second-to-none. Its philosophy is to empower the gamer without bombarding them with unneeded complexity. It’s quick and easy to set up your preferred gaming environment through our smartphone and tablet companion app. Even more, XIM will give you real-time feedback to help you find your optimal settings. For the most hard core gamer, XIM offers additional advanced options for further intricate refinement and customizability.
XIM MATRIX Hardware Compatibility
Below is a compatibility list of XIM MATRIX hardware including consoles, PCs, and controllers. For mice, keyboards, and other USB input devices please check the Xim website directly for the most updated list.
Please make sure you are running our latest firmware which will have all most recent fixes. Consider running Beta firmware builds and providing feedback so Xim can continue to improve the project together with the community.
Please note that a PC or Mac is required for firmware updates
XIM MATRIX supported Consoles/PC:
For some consoles, XIM MATRIX needs your console controller plugged into USB port 3 (•••) all times to function. Not all required cables are included:
Xbox Series X|S, One Official wireless Xbox Series X/S or Xbox One controller must be connected to XIM MATRIX with a matching USB C or micro-USB cable (not included) at all times (connection video)
PlayStation 5 XIM MATRIX must be connected directly to your local network using an Ethernet cable (not included) at all times (connection video)
PlayStation 4 Official wireless PlayStation 4 DualShock 4 controller must be connected to XIM MATRIX with a micro-USB cable (not included) at all times (connection video)
PC No connected controller requirements (connection video)
XIM MATRIX supported Gamepads:
XIM MATRIX supports the following controllers for gaming:
Xbox Elite 2 – Wired / Wireless
Xbox Series / One – Wired / Wireless (Wireless requires Bluetooth version)
Xbox 360 (XInput) – Wired
PlayStation DualSense – Wired / Wireless / Gyro
PlayStation DualShock 4 – Wired / Wireless / Gyro
PlayStation DualShock 3 – Wired / Wireless
Switch Pro – Wired / Wireless / Gyro
Switch Joycon – Wired / Wireless / Gyro
XIM NEXUS – Wired / Wireless
XIM MATRIX Manager supported Platforms:
XIM MATRIX Manager configuration companion app is available on the following platforms (Bluetooth LE required):
iOS – iOS 13 or higher
Android – 6.0 or higher
PC – Windows 10 x64 or higher
XIM MATRIX and Wired Headsets:
XIM MATRIX supports the following wired headset configurations:
Xbox Series X|S, One Wired headsets supported through connected Xbox controller.
PlayStation 5 Wired headsets supported through a connected PlayStation 5 DualSense controller (requires connection via USBC (not included) to XIM MATRIX)
PlayStation 4 Wired headsets supported through connected PlayStation 4 DualShock v2 (Slim/Pro) controller
PC Headsets are connected directly to your PC
XIM MATRIX Firmware Upgrade supported Platforms:
XIM MATRIX firmware upgrades require a wired USB connection to the following:
PC Windows 7 or higher
Mac macOS 10.11 or higher