- Wireless module and external memory designed for the Titan Two device.
- Wireless connection with controllers and consoles: DualShock 4, Nintendo Switch Pro controller, PlayStation 3, DualShock 3, Navigator controller, Wiimote, Wii U Pro controller and more.
- Low latency Dual-Mode Bluetooth 4.1 Class 1.5 controller with basic rate (BR), enhanced data rate (EDR) and low energy (LE) support, for up to 4 active connections and 55 meters range.
- Micro-SD Card 512Mb, FAT32 factory formatted. Extend the number of available memory slots on the Titan Two device and enable the use of binary macro files.
- Package Contents: Titan Bluetooth Module (Model No. 2564), Micro-SD Card 512Mb and Setup Guide.
The Titan Bluetooth Module enables low latency wireless connections with controllers and consoles compatible with Bluetooth technology. With the Bluetooth Module installed, the Titan Two device is capable of handling up to 4 Bluetooth connections simultaneously, where 2 are used input devices, 1 for output and 1 for programming and configuration.
The Bluetooth Module requires installation of the Micro-SD card in order to work.
The Micro-SD card extends the number of available memory slots on the Titan Two device as well as to enabling the use of binary macro files. It also is used to store the required files to initialize the Titan Bluetooth Module and the Xbox Wireless Adapter.
The Titan Bluetooth Module features a Dual-Mode Bluetooth 4.1 Class 1.5 controller with basic rate (BR), enhanced data rate (EDR) and low energy (LE) support, for up to 4 active connections with a 55 meters range.
The Titan Two is equipped with a low latency interface that connects the Bluetooth Module directly to the micro-controller, ensuring the fastest response time to wireless connections.
Micro-SD Card 512Mb
The Micro-SD card expands the Titan Two capabilities beyond the limited internal flash memory.
Please note a Power Supply may be needed in some circumstances when adding this to the Titan Two. Full instructions can be found on the ConsoleTuner Website.