Tested with XBOX ONE X and XIM APEX and was fine with the standard USB Hub.
Redragon K555 INDRAH RGB LED Backlit Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (Black)
The Redragon K555 INDRAH isn’t your average mechanical gaming keyboard. Not only is it over-engineered and built to take a beating, it is loaded with features including heavy duty aluminum and ABS construction, plate mounted keys, double-shot injection molded keycaps, high-end switches with mechanical ultra-last springs, crisp and bright adjustable RGB LED backlighting, a gold plated USB connector, and a splash-resistant design.
One tough mechanical gaming keyboard. Perfect for whatever battle you might face.
* 104 double-shot injection molded keycaps are (RGB) LED backlit for razor sharp lighting that doesn’t scratch off. 100% anti-ghosting and conflict-free keys.
* Custom mechanical switches (Cherry Blue equivalent) designed for longevity with greater durability and responsiveness. Mechanical keys with medium resistance, audible click sound, and tactile bump feedback.
* Plate mounted keys. This high quality build technique integrates a metal plate between the switches and the PCB. This process makes for a rigid and sturdy keyboard platform that is built to last.
* Colorful LED backlighting can be adjusted for brightness, 6 lighting modes, and on/off.
* 6 multimedia keys.
* 5 programmable keys for custom macros.
* Onboard memory for storing macros and lighting configurations without having to run clunky software. Windows key lockout option.
* Built like a tank. Over-engineered metal and ABS casing and splash proof design.
* Supports Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP or later operating system.
What’s in the box
* Wrist rest
* User guide
* Warranty card