Three consoles, three ways to play game: Mars Wired Controller is compatible with PS4, PS3 and Nintendo Switch consoles, lending an amazing amount of versatility for modern consoles. You can also utilize MARS on PC, with full X-Input support included.
The number three also includes MARS’ unique control options. Cross and disc d-pad controls can be swapped at will, in addition to the multi-faceted control option made popular by the Xbox Elite controller. Now you can enable this specialized control method on competing systems.
* PS4, PS3, and Nintendo Switch compatibility.
* PC support via X-Input Automatic console switching for PS4, PS3 and PC
* Interchangeable cross, faceted and disc d-pad
* Wired to offer zero-delay during gameplay
* Manual console switch for Nintendo Switch
* Combo Key for PS4 Touchpad function
* Rumble function support on PS4, PS3, Nintendo Switch and PC
* Motion control support on PS4, PS3, and Nintendo Switch
* Headset support on PS4
1 Mars Wired Controller
1 2.5 meter Mini USB cable
2 Interchangeable D-pads
Please check the Brook Accessory Website for more information.
Connect to Switch
> Upgrade to system 3.0 or Higher on Switch.
> “Pro Controller Wired Communication” Enable.
To enable, head to System Settings > Controllers and Sensors > Pro Controller Wired Communication.
> Press L1 button on the Mars, then plug into the Switch’s USB port.