There has been a bit of confusion recently regarding our shipping cut off times which has left customers expecting their delivery at times we can’t fulfil. We’ve made a few changes to the cart page and our Delivery & Returns page to hopefully prevent any future confusion. Up to date delivery information can be found here.
We post Monday to Friday (Excluding UK Public Holidays) and have daily collections by Royal Mail, DHL and ad hoc collections by Fedex. Our official cut off time for same day shipping is 14:00pm UK Time.
Please note our Next Working Day service is just that, it doesn’t deliver at weekends or Bank Holidays. Orders placed late on Thursday or Friday before the cut off, will not arrive until Monday. If you order late Thursday or on Friday and then you’re better off choosing our Royal Mail 24 service if you’re hoping for a Saturday delivery.
*DHL Next working Day does not include remote areas, Islands, Highlands etc will take an extra 1 or 2 days to arrive.
I hope this clears up any confusion and I apologise if this has been unclear in the past.
I’d been searching for a Mechanical Keyboard to use with the XIM Apex, I first went for the Logitech G413 Carbon but ended up sending it back because it had a dodgy W key. I stumbled across these on the XIM forum, there are a few members using the Kumara K552, so I decided to give one a bash. I’ve been using it for about a week now and I really can’t fault it at all. It’s compact, very well built, looks and feels great and best of all the back lighting works with the XIM APEX without a separate power supply (well it does with my XBOX ONE X). The only downside is that these are only available in English US layout (not a problem if you’re just using it for gaming).
I don’t think these are too well known this side of the water but check out some of the reviews on Amazon.com, they seem to be very big and very well thought of over there. Here is another link to the Redragon US Website for more info if you’re interested.
We have our first shipment arriving within the next week or so, as well as the K552, we’ve also ordered K552 RGB, K553, K553 RGB and the K556-RK RGB. We expect the price for the K522 to be under £35 which is a bargain for a mechanical keyboard, the others in the range will be more expensive.
THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED
WIN a XIM APEX! To promote our new website / Facebook page and the upcoming release of the NEW XIM APEX we are giving one away for free. Simply like our Facebook competition post and leave a comment telling us how much you want one, to be entered in the prize draw. Remember to like our Facebook page so we don’t have any problems contacting you if you win.
- There is 1 XIM APEX to give away.
- Closing date for entries is the 2nd of March 2018 at 11:59pm.
- Open to UK residents, excluding employees and relatives of ADZ Distribution.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must leave a comment on the Facebook promotional post at
- The winner will be chosen at random.
- The winner will be informed by a reply to their comment plus a Facebook message within 7 days. The winner must respond to us with 7 days or a new winner will be chosen.
- We will ship the XIM APEX as soon as they become available to us in the UK.
- If for reasons beyond our control the XIM APEX is not available then the prize will be substituted for £100 store credit.
- By participating in this draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
Thank you for taking the time to browse our new store.
We recently made the decision to create a new website selling only video game accessories. Our hope is this new website will be much simpler to use, more mobile friendly and in time have much more functionality. The old website adzdistribution.co.uk will continue to run as normal but we won’t be adding any more video game accessories to it, eventually it will be used exclusively for Disc Repair products and wholesale items.
For anyone looking for more information about us, reviews etc. I’ve added some some links to some more established platforms we sell on.
Game Marketplace Profile